December 8, 2021
- A Lufkin tape measure – We have personal experience with these as the photo shows, we loved giving out these branded tape measures to ensure everyone could enjoy them as much as us!
- Makita battery powered handheld vacuum – an essential in the tool bag of every installer and handyman, your clients will thank you for cleaning up after yourself!
- Aerosol Can Fire Extinguisher – not so applicable in professional applications, but for the DIYer or the handyman at home or even for your kitchen at home, a definite essential!
- Handy Paint Pail – This may not be exclusive to woodworking, but a better handheld paint pail there is not! Don’t forget to buy the liners so that you don’t have to clean it out when you’re done!
- Kaizen Foam – Woodworkers may have a bit of a rep of being a little messy, so organize your toolbox drawers with some lean thinking!